Monday, March 28, 2011

A Monday Dedicated to Shigeo.

Since I never know what to write about, tonight I'll write about someone who inspired me what to write about.

Takeda Shigeo.

Today he told me, "Why is it that you only write 'I don't know what to write about' in your blogs?"

I had a very specific answer for him: I really never know what to write about.

But tonight I thank Shigeo because he gave me something to write about: Writing about not knowing what to write about.

I don't think about what to write during the day. I mean, sometimes I do, but I try not to because when it comes to bloggin' I just want to go freestyle.

Wait, that came out wrong.


^Shigeo.

I guess, Shigeo, that my mind is just so blank that I truly just never know what to write about. So I apologize that I am boring you. But I do thank you for inspiring me what to write about tonight.

Even though it's about nothing.



This one's for you Holly Kim, cousin of Jesse Kim. SLEEP ON YOUR OWN TIME.





No comments:

Post a Comment