Sunday, March 27, 2011

Run Faster Boys.

Tonight was the last night I worked before I go to Hawaii. It seems like it's my last day forever.  Seems like it. They cut one of my days.

So mad.

But anyway, today I started thinking about a new routine that involves running. I've thought about it before, running every morning or night, but I never do it.

I wish I wasn't lazy. I wish I would just get up off my butt and just start running.

First I need some running shoes. Not the running shoes in Pokemon. Although those are pretty handy. Running in Vans gives me blisters.


I don't really have anything interesting to write anymore. I think I'm just getting boring. I need to do something with my life.

I write. Barely.

What am I gonna do with barely writing?

I can write more. I'm gonna try to write while I'm in Hawaii. But I don't think that will happen.

Eh, Roy just needs a happy ending.

Oh yeah, I asked Andrew Smith to write me a letter of recommendation for a scholarship I'm entering. I've never had one of those written for me. I don't even know what to expect. He'll probably just make it a horrible, cruel joke. Just kidding Mr. Smith, you're a pretty alright guy.

I think.

Ugh, well I guess I'll go to sleep now.

I'll miss you pizza.


Um... I take that back.

1 comment:

  1. Your post are good. Funny stuff. I like the way your mind works.

    ReplyDelete